2023 Eye Van tour
28 weeks, 20 communities, 5,000 patients
This year’s tour will start in Englehart, Ontario on April 24, and will conclude on October 27 in Little Current, Ontario. Along the way, the Eye Van will visit 20 communities across Northern Ontario, providing service to around 5,000 patients.
- Royal Canadian Legion, 45 Fourth Ave.
- April 24-27
- Lions Club Den, 239 Church St.
- May 1-5
- Lady Minto Hospital, 241 Eighth St
- May 8-12
Kapuskasing, servicing Smooth Rock Fall and surrounding area
- Centre de santé Communautaire de Kapuskasing et région 27 Kolb Av.
- May 23-June 16
Hearst, servicing Hornepayne and surrounding area
- Notre Dame Hospital, 1405 Edward St.
- June 26-July 14
LongLac, servicing Geraldton and surrounding area
- Norwest Community Health Centre 99 Skinner Ave, LongLac
- July 17-21
- Atikokan Family Health Team, 101 Zuke Rd.
- July 31- August 4
- Silver Tops Hall, 300 Pine St.
- August 8-9
- Regional Health Centre, 58 Goodall St
- August 10-11
Red Lake, servicing patients from Ear Falls and surrounding area
- Red Lake Family Health Team , Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital, 51 Hwy 105
- August 14-18
- Kenora Recreation Centre , 8 Mike Richards Way
- August 21-22
Fort Frances, servicing patients from Rainy River, Emo, and surrounding area
- Fort Frances, Public Library , 601 Reid Ave.
- August 23-25
Marathon, servicing White River, Schreiber, Terrace Bay, and surrounding areas
- Wilson Memorial General Hospital, 26 Peninsula Rd.
- September 5-8
- Manitouwadge Hospital -1 Health Care Cres
- September 11-15
Wawa, servicing Dubreuilville and White River and surrounding area
- Lady Dunn Health Centre, 17 Government Rd.
- September 18-22
- Chapleau Medical Centre/FHT, 2 Broomhead Rd.
- September 25-29
- Pavilion, 20 Water St.
- October 10-13
- Mindemoya Curling Club,103 Thorne St
- October 16-20
- Recreation and Cultural Centre, 2338 Wiky Way
- October 16-20
- Royal Canadian Legion, 15 Vankoughnet St E
- October 25-27