Reports and Publications
The stories of our work
Have questions about Vision Loss Rehabilitation Canada? You can learn more about our finances, the work we do and the people we support through our archived reports and publications.
Our strategic plans provide an overview of the challenges we're determined to overcome for our clients, and the overall goals we're working to achieve as an organization.
Our annual reports provide an overview of our work in each fiscal year – from stories of the people we've helped, to details about our achievements, goals and finances.
- 2021-2022 Annual Report: Building a Limitless Future
- 2020-2021 Annual Report: Our Year. Our Impact.
- 2019-2020 Annual Report: A Year of Transformation
- 2018-2019 Annual Report: Charting a Bright Future
Our financial statements provide detailed accounts of our yearly funding and investments.
- 2021-2022 Financial Statements
- 2020-2021 Financial Statements
- 2019-2020 Financial Statements
- 2018-2019 Financial Statements
May 31, 2021, Ontario optometrists vote to stop OHIP-paid services unless province pays more. Read the letter from Vision Loss Rehabilitation Canada CEO Patrick Levesque to Ontario Premier Doug Ford.